Money & Morals Samples
- Course units provide teachers with complete materials for teaching their subject
- Course units contain: learning objectives, lesson plans, background information, teacher questions and suggested answers
- Case studies and videos act as lesson triggers for students
- Case studies contain: a dilemma, questions, further discussions points, practical ethical guidelines
- Encourage critical thinking, whilst improving analytical skills
- Online student assessments to complete as homework
We understand that schools are about allocation of resources and adaptability of teaching materials.
- Money & Morals contains materials to be used cross curricular.
- It is designed for ease of use; lessons require minimum preparation
- Complements the syllabus and engages your students.
- All PDFs and powerpoints can be customised by teachers.
Case Study Samples
You will be able to view all 100 case studies once you have subscribed.
Effective medicine against Impotence cialis online with no prescription.